We offer a complete line of cardiology services, including clinical cardiology consultation, diagnostic cardiovascular testing, peripheral artery disease and vein services, invasive and interventional cardiovascular testing and therapy, electrophysiology services, research studies, as well as cardiovascular prevention counseling.
When our patients present with problems that may be cardiovascular in nature, we help determine the most likely diagnosis and formulate the best treatment plan going forward.
- Cardiac Consultation
- Arrhythmia Management
- Pacemaker Management (We run a pacemaker and defibrillator clinic)
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter-Debribillator (AICD)
Invasive & Interventional Cardiology
We help our patients improve blood flow in their arteries and veins by using very small tubes to directly access the blood vessels and specialized tools to clear out the plaque.
- Cardiac Catheterization / Coronary Angioplasty
- Balloon Angioplasty & Stent Placement
- Peripheral Arterial Intervention and Treatment
Noninvasive Diagnostic Cardiology
We use a variety of tests to help diagnose a cardiovascular condition.
- Echocardiography – 3D Echo
- Holter and Event Monitoring
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Cardiac CT
- Peripheral Arterial and Venous Ultrasound and Mapping
- MRI ( Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
In addition to noninvasive diagnostic tools, we also specialize in using nuclear medicine to aid in diagnosis.
- Cardiolite Stress Testing
- MUGA scans
We specialize in the study of the electrical system of the heart and the conditions associated with it. We help our patients identify rhythm disturbances and then formulate a treatment or management plan.
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Cardiac Ablations
We are committed to bringing the latest cardiovascular medical and device therapy to our patients, and we use clinical research as one avenue for our patients and physicians to access new and developing cardiovascular treatments.
Common Conditions We Treat
We treat a wide range of cardiovascular conditions including, but not limited to:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Peripheral Vascular Disease